How to watch Timberwolves vs. Pelicans: TV channel, NBA live stream info, start time
Until the 1st trimester
Pundits predicted a win for the Minnesota Timberwolves, but it’s not certain at this point. After a quarter, neither team has the fight in the bag, but Minnesota leads 30-27 over the New Orleans Pelicans. The Timberwolves were led by center Karl-Anthony Towns, who so far has 15 points in more than one block.
Minnesota lived up to Towns’ performance, who has 15 points with one block. Note that this was 50% of the Minnesota points.
Minnesota have yet to go on a two-game winning streak, but it might be their chance. We’ll see if they can get away with it.
New Orleans @ Minnesota
Current records: New Orleans 0-2; Minnesota 1-0
What there is to know
The New Orleans Pelicans could have tired legs after a clash yesterday as they head down the road against the Minnesota Timberwolves at 8 p.m. ET on Oct. 23 at Target Center. If the game looks like the Pelicans’ 140-136 victory in their previous meeting in May, the scorer will be very busy.
The New Orleans-Chicago Bulls game on Friday wasn’t a total blowout, but with New Orleans falling 128-112 on the road, it was poised to become one. The loss to New Orleans shouldn’t mask the performance of little forward Brandon Ingram, who had 26 points and eight assists as well as eight rebounds, and center Jonas Valanciunas, who had 18 points in addition to eight rebounds. Valanciunas’ performance made up for a slower game against the Philadelphia 76ers on Wednesday.
Meanwhile, Minnesota didn’t have too many problems with the Houston Rockets at home on Wednesday as they won 124-106. Karl-Anthony Towns of Minnesota was one of the team’s most active players, posting a double-double with 30 points and ten rebounds.
New Orleans is expected to lose this next by 7.5. Those who bet on them ATS shouldn’t have high expectations of them since the team is 0-2 ATS when they are expected to lose.
Minnesota’s victory took them to 1-0 while New Orleans’ loss brought them down to 0-2. We’ll see if the Timberwolves can repeat their recent success or if the Pelicans bounce back and reverse their fortunes.
How to watch
- When: Saturday at 8 p.m. ET
- Or: Target Center – Minneapolis, Minnesota
- TV: Bally Sports Nord Plus
- Online broadcast: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- To follow: CBS Sports app
- Cost of the ticket: $ 34.00
Timberwolves are 7.5-point favorite against Pelicans, latest latest says NBA odds.
The line drifted a bit towards the Timberwolves as the game opened with the Timberwolves as the 6 point favorite.
Over / Under: -110
History of the series
Minnesota have won 11 of their last 21 games against New Orleans.
- May 01, 2021 – New Orleans 140 vs. Minnesota 136
- March 11, 2021 – Minnesota 135 vs. New Orleans 105
- January 23, 2021 – Minnesota 120 vs. New Orleans 110
- March 08, 2020 – New Orleans 120 vs. Minnesota 107
- March 03, 2020 – Minnesota 139 vs. New Orleans 134
- December 18, 2019 – New Orleans 107 vs. Minnesota 99
- February 08, 2019 – New Orleans 122 v Minnesota 117
- January 12, 2019 – Minnesota 110 vs. New Orleans 106
- December 31, 2018 – New Orleans 123 vs. Minnesota 114
- November 14, 2018 – Minnesota 107 vs. New Orleans 100
- February 03, 2018 – Minnesota 118 vs. New Orleans 107
- January 06, 2018 – Minnesota 116 vs. New Orleans 98
- November 29, 2017 – Minnesota 120 vs. New Orleans 102
- November 01, 2017 – Minnesota 104 vs. New Orleans 98
- March 19, 2017 – New Orleans 123 vs. Minnesota 109
- February 10, 2017 – New Orleans 122 v Minnesota 106
- November 23, 2016 – New Orleans 117 v Minnesota 96
- April 13, 2016 – Minnesota 144 v New Orleans 109
- February 27, 2016 – Minnesota 112 vs. New Orleans 110
- February 08, 2016 – New Orleans 116 vs. Minnesota 102
- January 19, 2016 – New Orleans 114 v Minnesota 99
Minnesota injury report
No injury information
New Orleans injury report
- Daulton Men: game decision (ankle)
- Josh Hart: absent (quadriceps)
- Zion Williamson: absent (foot)