How to Watch: The 2022 Wodapalooza Fitness Festival and Calendar of Events
Photo credit: Wodapalooza
Do you like the Chalk Up in the morning? Access additional exclusive interviews, analysis and stories with an Rx subscription.
The last major CrossFit offseason competition begins this Thursday, January 13, as the Wodapalooza Fitness Festival returns for its tenth edition after a year of absence due to COVID-19. The four-day competition will once again be held at Bayfront Park in Miami, Florida, promising to be better than ever by starting with their biggest handbag ever with a payout of $ 100,000 to the winners of the Men’s Elite individual divisions. and women.
- Here is a list of notable Elite individuals and teams competing against each other.
- Tag our WZA competition coverage hub with schedule, ranking and analysis.
Live broadcast: WZA will be streaming all four days of the competition for the Elite Divisions live for free on the official Loud and Live Sports YouTube channel.
- The Morning Chalk Up’s Tommy Marquez will join Chase Ingraham and Bill Grundler play-by-play and analysis with special guests making in-booth appearances for the show.
The Chalk Up Morning Blanket: The MCU team will be on hand to cover the competition with exclusive athlete interviews, behind the scenes, in-depth coverage, highlights, analysis, images and daily recaps on our website and official YouTube pages and Instagram.
- Subscribe and sign up to receive alerts and updates on the latest content as it is posted.
Detailed calendar of events:
- Please check back later for a detailed schedule of events.