5 best short-term stocks to watch this week
It’s a new week and that means it’s time to check out the short-term actions traders need to watch!
Fintel is the source of our short-term stocks to watch this week with its latest list. The company rates stocks on a scale of 1 to 100 based on the likelihood of a short squeeze. With that in mind, let’s take a look at the top five stocks traders will want to keep in mind this week below!
Short-term stocks to watch this week
- singing machine (NASDAQ:MICS) stock takes the top spot this week with a short compression score of 99.85.
- AeroClean Technologies (NASDAQ:CREA) stocks take second place on the list with a short compression score of 99.27.
- Revlon (NYSE:ROUND) the stock ranks third on the list this week with a short compression score of 98.66.
- UV applied (NASDAQ:AUVI) stocks claim fourth place on the list this week with a short compression score of 98.64.
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (NYSE:PEI) stock closes out our list for the week with a short compression score of 98.52.
Although investors may want to watch these stocks for a short time, they will want to be cautious when investing. A short squeeze can make money for traders, but they could also leave a few holding the bag if the stock crashes after the squeeze.
There’s more stock market news for traders below!
InvestorPlace houses all the latest stock information traders need for Monday! Among these is what is happening with timber prices, why La Jolla Pharmaceutical (NASDAQ:LJPC) is in place, as well as Therapeutic Iterum (NASDAQ:ITRM) stock get a boost today. You can read all about these questions at the following links!
More stock market news for Monday
As of the date of publication, William White had no position (directly or indirectly) in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the author, subject to InvestorPlace.com Publication guidelines.
Article printed by InvestorPlace Media, https://investorplace.com/2022/07/5-top-short-squeeze-stocks-to-watch-this-week/.
©2022 InvestorPlace Media, LLC